The Wedding Capital of Ireland
Kinsale has long been one of the most famous and fashionable towns in Ireland – renowned for its stunning harbour, famous forts and architectural gems, nestled between hills and shoreline, a maze of narrow streets reflecting its historic backstory.
As well as this stunning photogenic backdrop there are 65 bars and restaurants, art galleries, coffee shops galore, and a mild climate that plays host to world class facilities and amenities including the spectacular Old Head Golf Course, beautiful walks, sailing, fishing and lots more.
Kinsale can also rightly claim to be the Wedding Capital of Ireland – with every possible supplier from milliners, wedding dress shops, cake makers, wedding stationery designers, candlemakers, vintage jewellery stores, award winning photographers etc – everything for the prospective couples to make their nuptuals unique, fun and stress free.
Location – where else can offer this quality and diversity and added attractions in Ireland for weddings?
- Location Location Location – Kinsale – Irelands top tourist town known as the Gourmet Capital
- 25 minutes from Cork International Airport; 2 hours from Shannon International Airport; 3 hours from Dublin and Dublin International Airport
- Wide variety of overflow accommodation with beautiful guest houses, B&B’s
- 65 bars and restaurants – many world class and with the cool factor
- World class amenities to keep your guests entertained – Old Head Golf Course, fishing, sailing, tours etc etc
- Start of the Wild Atlantic Way
- And more and more couples are looking for something different – both Irish and Internationally
You could even kick off the ultimate honeymoon road trip as it’s the designated starting point for the Wild Atlantic Way!