And our Pop-up Events are Back
Main House Dine & Stay
Finally, it’s time to escape to the country and enjoy everything that Kinsale has to offer. We are re-opening with a special 2 night pop-up for Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 June 2021 and delighted that our residents will be able to enjoy a sumptuous meal and drinks with us both evenings.
The package is for 2 people sharing for 2 nights and includes:
- Stay in one of our themed ensuite bedrooms with all the mod cons of flat-screen TVs, toiletries, hairdryers, etc
- Full gourmet cooked-to-order breakfast in our Dining Room both days
- Evening 3-course meal both nights prepared by our Executive Head Chef, David Rice
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Relax throughout the House in our various living rooms with board games, magazines, and coffee table books
- Enjoy the use of our private grounds, croquet on the lawn, boules, wander our forest pathways, swimming or kayaking off our jetty
- And to top it off … we are offering an early check-in at 12:00 noon on Saturday and late checkout on Monday at 2:00 pm
And if the weather is on our side, you can choose to eat outdoors on our terrace, in our covered outdoor area or in one of our stunning dining rooms. Space is not a problem!
The price for all this is Euro 440 per person for the entire stay.
For any nervous guests, if you would like to book multiple rooms for your family or friend group, you could enjoy one of our private dining rooms for your ‘bubble’ or we can arrange a table in our Dining Room that is well distanced from other guests.
Click below to book your Bank Holiday getaway.
If you would like to have additional guests or children (up to a maximum of 4 per room) in your room, we have a limited number of rooms that sleep 3 or 4 people.
Please email Stuart directly to enquire about availability and price at [email protected] before booking.