- The Old Head Golf Course of Kinsale - One of the most notable world-class golf courses in the world (20 minutes by car).
- Cork Golf Club (40 minutes by car) is a private club which will allow a small number of visitors to play each day. It was designed by Allister McKenzie, the designer of the Augusta Master’s course.
- Fota Island Golf Club ((photo) was home to the 2001 and 2002 Murphy’s Irish Open, joining the august company of Ballybunion, Portmarnock, Druids Glen, Killarney and Mount Juliet as an Irish Open venue. It is very much a traditional course and is maintained to the very highest of standards to ensure year round golfing enjoyment.
- Farrangalway, Kinsale (5 minutes) This is the local golf course which is home to the Kinsale Golf Club, which is a relatively new 18-hole parkland course.
- Ringenane, Kinsale (5 minutes) This was the original Kinsale Golf Club course and is a 9-hole course. It is suited to the novice and intermediate alike with some interesting hilly holes and stunning views of the estuary.
We can organise your golf for you, organise airport transfers, organise the buses to take you to/from the golf courses - and when you return 'home', you will be able to enjoy your own private bar and dining room to relive the days successes (or failures). Contact Us for a copy of our Private Golf Brochure.
Golf Tour Operators
We also work closely with a large number of both Irish-based and international golf tour operators. We can help golf tour operators by advising them on the best local suppliers for various services and make all the arrangements for their group whilst they are staying at Ballinacurra.
Also, if you wish to have a golf tour organised for your group to various courses in Ireland, we can help by putting you in touch with tour operators who can help put together a tour of the best golf courses that we have to offer - both the famous and perhaps the not so famous, but just as good.